Drinking tea many health benefits for us. Tea bags can be used for our homes for many different purposes.We can consider it as a multipurpose product that can be both beneficial internally for our health and externally for our homes. Therefore, do not discard your used tea bags! You can use them for several purposes.
Read below text and get familiar with effective uses of tea bags:
- The most common use of tea bags is soothing puffy and tired eyes. Soak tea bags in ice-cold water or simply pour on water and leave in the refrigerator. Tea will not only relieve redness and swelling, but will also refresh tired eyes.
- Tea bags will minimize the effect of bruising. Apply a fresh-brewed, but cooled tea bag of black tea on the injured area and bruising will be reduced. Substance contained in black tea, tannic acid, reduces swelling and constricts the blood vessels. For effective results, apply the compress twice a day by leaving it for 20 minutes.
- Tea bags can also be used as a remedy for sunburn. Wet tea bags will ease the pain from sunburns. If you have sunburns all over your body, prepare a bath with water and tea bags.
- Tea bags can be helpful with razor cuts. Wet tea bags can reduce and calm nagging pain from a razor cut. Apply a bag on affected area and let it stay for few minutes. You will feel the results shortly.
- Tea bags can help with acne. Wipe your face with used green tea bag and acne will disappear.
- If you are dealing with painful sores in your mouth, you can speed up the healing process by soaking the tea bag in water, and slightly biting onto it with your teeth. It will ease the pain and speed up healing. Similarly, you can stop the bleeding from an extracted or lost tooth. Tea bags are excellent for oral hygiene.
- Tea bags are natural refreshers for bad breath. Rinsing with strong brewed tea reduces the unpleasant smell from the mouth.
- Tea bags will help with the sweaty feet. Before going to bed, soak your feet in luke warm tea for 10-15 minutes, then wipe them with a towel.
- Tea bagscan absorb unpleasant odors. Tea bags can eliminate the unpleasant smell of hands after dealing with fish or garlic. They can also be used as a deodorizer in the fridge or a trash can.
- If you are allergic to detergents or soaps, tea bags could be used for washing dishes. Tea has cleaning properties as well. With a few re-brewed tea bags, you can remove dirt and grease on mirrors, windows, floors, kitchen counter tops and unpainted wooden furniture. After cleaning, dry the surface as tea is a good natural dye.
Effective tips for many types of problems. Easy and natural remedy that provides results in no time!